The Myddelton Football Academy aims to help young footballers experience a professional environment and unlock their potential. Our programme focuses on developing you as a footballer and as an individual, on and off the pitch.
We offer detailed structured training and knowledge on how to improve technically and tactically with every session. Whether your ambition is a career in football, to perform at a semi-professional level or just to make the most of your ability, then this is the opportunity for you.
We welcome all abilities and want each player to fulfil their own goals.
The Myddelton Football Academy provides a platform for elite players to take their skills to the next level and gain professional contracts and opportunities to advance their future careers.
Coaches Chris and Mike have links with Professional Clubs in England and Wales and have the resources to arrange trials at professional clubs for academy players.
Head Coach – Chris Morrell
Chris has experience working with players of all ages and levels from Wales, England, Europe and the USA. His credentials and coaching experience include:
- Uefa A License
- Wales – UEFA Regions Cup Manager
- Salford University – Head Coach Men’s Football
- Ellesmere Boarding College – Head of Football Academy
- Liverpool FC PL Kicks – Under 17s Representative Team Coach
- North Wales Coast F.A. – Representative Youth Head Coach
- Manchester City FC – International Camp Coach
- Prestatyn Town FC – Head of Academy
- ESSR Residential (Italy) – Head Coach
Director of Sport – Mike Pearson
Mike has a background in professional football. His credentials and coaching experience include:
- Professional Playing Career.
- 2004 – 2008 , Oldham Athletic.
- International Playing Career.
- Wales U16 – U23.
- Semi-Professional Playing Career.
- Barrow AFC.
- Airbus UK.
- Llandudno FC.
- Connahs Quay FC.
- Coaching Career.
- Llandudno FC, (Assistant Manager).